Advance Open Water Diver
- PADI Advanced Open Water course can be done for $350.00 approximately 8 hours of eLearning.
- Minimum age for the PADI Discover Scuba Diving is 12.
- Participant must fill out a Medical questionnaire prior to participating in the DSD. If you answer YES to any of the questions, participant must seek medical approval from a medical doctor.
- Student must complete theoretical portion of course through PADI eLearning. Course can be done in class should you decide.
- Student pays a separate fee to PADI for the eLearning portion of the course.
- Price includes all gear and material needed.
- *Additional dives $65.00
- Does not include any government taxes.
You will improve your skills by completing five adventures that introduce you to:
- Underwater navigation
- Deeper diving (from 18-30 meters/60-100 feet)
- Three additional adventure dives of your choice
Every adventure dive with the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course credits toward the first five of the corresponding PADI specialty Diver course.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course online segment includes knowledge development for the two required topics; the Deep and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dives, along with five of the most popular elective dives. These include Night Diver, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Wreck Diver, Boat Diver and Underwater Naturalist. As with the PADI Open Water Diver course, the entire PADI Adventures in Diving manual (complete with all Adventure Dive possibilities) will be available online to divers enrolled in the course. Please note that if you wish to complete the PADI Enriched Air Diver (nitrox) or Digital Underwater Photographer Adventure Dives then the relationship to the Adventures in Diving program differs slightly. You will need to complete the knowledge development for those two programs separately, either through the PADI Enriched Air Online or Digital Underwater Photography Online programs. Experience real adventure and be one step closer to Master Scuba Diver – the ultimate non-professional certification in recreational diving.
Prior to certification as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, you must successfully complete at least five Adventure Dives. Two of these are mandatory; the Deep Adventure Dive and Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive. The other three dives that you complete can be chosen from a wide range of Adventure Dives. We suggest Peak Performance Buoyancy as we strongly believe it too should be a mandatory dive. We also offer Wreck, Search and Recovery, Enriched Air Nitrox, Night, and Photography.
The eLearning course will be available for one year from the time of course registration. Though you must finish the online portion of the course within that period, you will have continued access to an online version of the PADI Adventures in Diving manual.
Upon completion of the eLearning portion of the course, we will be notified that you have completed it then you are ready for the practical phase of the program. At the end of the eLearning program, you need to print out your eRecord and bring a copy of it with you to our shop.
To being simply sign up for eLearning